|Remember not so long ago, when you could make your fortune
in real estate. It was nothing then to buy a home, wait a short while, and
then sell it at a tidy profit.
And then do it all over again.
Well, as you probably know, times have changed. As good as the market
is right now, home prices are still below what they were at their peak.
Buyers are far more discriminating, and a large percentage of the homes
listed for sale never sell. It's more critical than ever to learn what
you need to know to avoid costly seller mistakes in order to sell your
home fast and for the most amount of money.
The 7 Deadly Mistakes Most Home Sellers Make
- Failing to analyze why they are selling.
- Not preparing their home for the buyer's eye.
- Pricing their homes incorrectly.
- Selling too hard during showings.
- Signing a long-term listing agreement without a written
- Making it difficult for buyers to get information on their home.
- Failing to obtain a pre-approved mortgage for one's next home.